Mortgage Home Purchase Loans without the Hassle!
Need financing options on a home, or other real estate? Choosing a purchase loan product that matches your goals and making sure you get a favorable rate doesn’t have to be stressful!
We’re here to make the home loan process easier, with tools and knowledge that will help guide you along the way, starting with a pre-approval letter request.
With rates so low right now, you can get a bigger house for less money. The purchase process isn’t as complicated as you might think. We can get you into your dream home with our fast and easy process.
Your dream home may no longer be a dream. Getting pre-approved.
It’s something every buyer should do. Here’s why:
- You’ll know what you can afford. Getting pre-approved before you shop is imperative, as it allows you to shop within your price range.
- It gives you negotiating power. Having a pre-approval always puts you ahead of a buyer who doesn’t. This is a game-changer when you’re in a bidding war with others
- It makes your offer more relevant. When the seller knows that your information has been reviewed by a mortgage underwriter, it makes everyone involved more confident — and gives your offer more significance.
- It will help you save, not spend. When you’re in the market for a new home, it’s easy to get caught up in the excitement of making purchases. Having the details on your new home’s interest rate, closing costs and down payment will help you curb your urge to buy outside of your budget.
- You’ll get the keys faster. Getting pre-approved upfront makes everything else move quicker. You’ll close faster, which means you’ll move in faster!
You Can Get Pre-approved Today. Complete our simple mortgage pre-approval letter request
Six Things Not To Do When Applying For A Mortgage.
When lenders review your application, they like to see consistency in your finances:
- Do not make major purchases like furniture, appliances, jewelry, vehicles or vacations.
- Don’t change or quit your job.
- Consult with your mortgage professional before withdrawing, depositing or moving large amounts of money in or out of your bank account.
- Do not pay off debt or collections (unless instructed to do so by a mortgage professional).
- Avoid using cash for a good-faith deposit – cash is difficult to verify and could result in a closing delay.
- Don’t have your credit report pulled too many times – this can hurt your credit score.
NOTE: Pre-approval does not guarantee a loan. Borrower is still subject to a full underwriting review.