About 30-Year Fixed-Rate Conventional
The traditional 30-year-fixed-rate mortgage has a constant interest rate and monthly payments that never change. A 30-Year- fixed-rate loan may be a good option if you plan on staying in your home for years to come. A great fit for first-time homebuyers, move-up borrowers and retires with low-to-moderate income
- Down payment as low as 3%, even for the first-time homebuyers
- 100% gift options for down payment
- Typically faster, easier and with a lower monthly payment than an FHA
- Reduce or even eliminate monthly mortgage insurance (not possible with an FHA loan)
We’re here to make the home loan process easier, with tools and knowledge that will help guide you along the way, starting with our 30-Year Fixed Rate Qualifier.
We’ll help you clearly see differences between loan programs, allowing you to choose the right one for you whether you’re a first-time home buyer or a repeat buyer.
The 30-Year Fixed Rate Conventional Loan Process
Here’s how our home loan process works:
- Complete our simple 30-Year Fixed Rate Qualifier
- Receive options based on your unique criteria and scenario
- Compare mortgage interest rates and terms
- Choose the offer that best fits your needs